SIRIM BERHAD (Malaysian Test Authority)
Tests to be performed include test of exhaust emission level (CO/HC level), Maximum Power Output and Fuel Consumption
Summary of TESTS to be performed
- Test of exhaust emission level (CO/HC level)
- Maximum Power Output
- Fuel Consumption.
For this purpose, comparative tests were conducted whereby measurement of exhaust emission level, maximum power output and fuel consumption were carried out BEFORE and AFTER addition of DMPS-POWER to the test vehicle.
Application of DMPS-POWER method
- bottles of DMPS-POWER were added into the full tank of fuel.
- 1 bottle was added for the next full tank of fuel.
TESTS done on vehicle
- Period of tests done: 1,000km.
- Vehicle used: Proton WIRA 1.3GL.
- Transmission Type: Manual 5 gears.
- Engine type: Petrol Four cylinder in line, SOHC.
- Fuel supply system: Carburetor.
- Ignition system: Electronic.
- Fuel used: Shell Unleaded.
Fuel consumption reduced by:
- 12.9% at 90km/hour.
- 18.3% at 110km/hour.
Maximum Power increased by 92%.
Test of exhaust emission level;
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) reduced by 52.6%.
- Hydrocarbon (HC) reduced by 30.6%.
Notice there is no more carbon deposit after using DMPS Power Diesel additive on cylinder head during the service
Notice there is no more carbon deposit on piston head after using DMPS Power Diesel additive