Yap Chang Kong
“TOMISHO SDN BHD (15/8/2002):
We are glad to testify and inform that we are very satisfied with the performance of the generator set espeacially of the introduction of DPMS-POWER-Diesel Fuel Additives. The benefit have been achieved for us are in various areas of savins and maintenance costs. There are:
1. Saving a fuel consumption at an average of about 20% minimum.
2. Reduced maintenance cost because the need to service and the extended period required to clean the injection nozzle is significant.
3. Immediate recognition that the noise level has been reduced and very noticeable as the generator set wassited within short distance from the office.
4. Noticeable reduction in smoke emission as compared to before using the fuel additives.
5. There were no side effects or rubber corrosion as determined for the period used.”
BERJAYA GROUP (TIOMAN)
“1. Average of 16% savings per annum in fuel consumption costs.
2. Overall reduction in maintenance costs and frequency.
3. A noticeable reduction in exhaust emission.
4. An immediate reduction in overall noise level as a result of better lubrication.
5. No adverse side effects such as corrosion to rubber parts of the generation sets.”